- Select the gear on the top right, Select 'Configure Inbox'. Select tabs you wish to enable. Select Save at bottom of window.
Viewing Email Conversations (an email containing replies, forwards).
- To see emails by date order. Select the gear on the top right. Select Settings, Select General Tab. Select the radio button 'Conversation view off' in the 'Conversation View' section. Select Save Changes at bottom of window.
- To see emails with the same Subject grouped together. Select the gear on the top right. Select Settings, Select General Tab. Select the radio button 'Conversation view on' in the 'Conversation View' section. Select Save Changes at bottom of window.
Finding Particular Email
- type keywords on Search Field like person's name, a word you remember from the email or subject line, company name.
-exclude keywords by preceding them with '-', minus symbol.
- make sure chat is on by selecting the gear on the top right. Select Settings. Select the Chat Tab. Select the radio button 'Chat on'. Select Save Changes at the bottom of the screen.
- Bottom left click on Magnifying Glass
. Type Name of who you want to chat with. A new window will pop up. Select 'Send Invite'. This will send an invite to the person.
- Select the upside triangle next to the word Mail on the top left
. Select Contacts. From the list on the left select 'New Group...' . Type the name of the group on the next window and select OK. The group name will appear under 'My Contacts'. Click on the group you created. Click on the icon looking like a person with a plus sign
. Type the person's name in the box. If they are in your contact list, their name will appear for you to select. Otherwise add the email address. You can add multiple names and/or emails by separating them by a coma.
- Check the boxes of the users under 'My Contacts' you wish in the group. A multiple person icon will appear across the top. Click on that icon. Type the group name in the blank box. At the bottom of that window click 'Create new ...'