Inclusive Preschool Program
The Union Township School District offers inclusive preschool. A teacher, who is certified in both elementary education and special education, along with one instructional aide, will teach the class. The curriculum is aligned with the New Jersey State Standards for Preschool. The children are taught through hands-on learning, as well as visual and auditory approaches. Throughout the school year, the children will be exposed to various strategies and techniques to establish a foundation for educational success. Students will acquire various skills, such as cognitive, fine motor, gross motor, social, and self-help skills.
Applicants must be Union Township residents and must be three or four years old on or before October 1, 2020 to qualify. Applications are due no later than March 22nd. There is a limited amount of students that will be selected. Preference will be given to current students enrolled. If the number of applicants exceeds available slots, a lottery will be held. Parents/guardians will be notified of their child's acceptance no later than March 29th.
- All preschool students must be fully-potty trained prior to the first day of school.
- The Inclusive Preschool will be held on Monday through Friday from 9:00 to 11:30 am or from 12:30 - 3:00 pm. The classes will follow the Regular Union Township School calendar relevant to opening and closing dates and school holidays.
- The tuition will be $350.00 per month and parents will be responsible for transportation. Tuition is subject to change
- There will be wrap around programs available this year. The morning Cub Care program will run from 9 am - 12:30 pm and the afternoon Cub Care program will run from 11:30 am - 3:00 pm. For details on this program and costs, please contact Donna Eberling directly at 908-735-5511 X6343.
- Before and after care is also available this year. Please contact Donna Eberling directly at 908-735-5511 X6343 for more information.
- Residents can call the Main Office at 908-735-5511 X6016 with any questions.